Saturday 6 September 2014

Oh My Gosh!! I have done it again! Nearly a whole year between posts =/

The wonderful team at D-Lish have got me inspired again. So much so that I have done some major sorting so I can create whenever I like....at the kitchen table =)

In August we had a cybercrop that was full of challenges in The Scrap Suite which provided us with some really fantastic challenges, and I got all four done.


Use a Selfie


OUT FOR PUBLICATION =)


Use monochromatic embellies


Scrap something non living and add triangles


Use stamps

All wonderfully fun to do! 
I was able to be simplistic in design or messy and textual if I chose =)

This weekend I have been playing too!

I have had this picture of my Mum and Nan (Mum's Mum) for a while now, it is rare to get a pic of either of them separately let alone together. 
I will never get a posed pic of the two of them but this has a story far better than a fancy posed portrait anyway.


I have a thing for Flair of late and D-Lish have plenty on offer that suit heaps of situations and scenes, this one is perfect for this LO!


This month's Just Add Paper kit from D-Lish was adorable, it was to be my first JAP kit!! And I was soooo lucky as it sold out sooooo quickly =D


To help inspire there is also the Pink Lemonade September Inspiration Board


Combining the JAP kit and the Inspiration Board I got my craft on... 


I really wanted to re-create the icing on the cupcakes, unfortunately I didn't make my colours strong enough but the texture is certainly there =D


Again another perfect Flair!!!

Looking forward to creating more often now that I have secured a pozzie, complete with drawers on wheels, in the dining room =)

Safe safe, 
Ree x


2 comments:

  1. HI Ree, these are all wonderful creations, love each one.. and your take on this months mood board is so pretty, the colors are perfect and love those textured hearts on your background.. Thanks so much for joining in at D-Lish for Septembers Spring challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the texture on the hearts! well done!

    ReplyDelete