Sunday 1 April 2012

Balance...

Who would have thought I would get a page done so quickly, especially with my Uni workload? Maybe I am in search of some BALANCE....

Nah just too many great challenges posted yesterday.....and most I could roll into one!!

1,2,3 Challenge's April elements are.....

COLOUR: MINT
WORD: BELIEVE
TECHNIQUE: BEADS
I have been wanting to use these October Afternoon letters for ages, this covered mint along with the Bella! paper, safety pin, Family tile and journalling blocks.
I have strung some wooden beads on to my twine for the tag, keeping it really natural.
And the word 'Believe' is one that you can always incorporate into a family pic =)

I have used a sketch that has been post by Purple Pumpkin that I was going to wait to until after I received all my wonderful goodies from my huge and generous win, but I couldn't wait. With a little flip around I was able to place the printed Crate Paper photo backing beautifully, this is such a fun piece of paper! 


But wouldn't you know it I was stuck for a title.....again!
AND THEN....Polly! posted her April Challenge..... that also uses a mint colour, tree embellishment and the phrase that is just perfect for this pic!

How lucky am I!! 

Ok back to the books...=/ don't want to as I want to get stuck into Daring You to Scrap's
April's challenge....a Page Map sketch, which I fell in love with the other day!

Scrap often!!
Ree x


3 comments:

  1. Love what you have done with the sketch thanks for playing along with us at Purple Pumpkin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great!!! Love your take on the sketch!!! Gorgeous colours too! Well done and thank you so much for playing along with us at Purple Pumpkin! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that photo does make me smile...thanks for playing along at PP

    ReplyDelete