Sunday 4 December 2011

Oh, to be a baby...

Yay, I just finished a LO to round off a busy weekend of volunteering, house work and going walking. I have had the best week for new inspiration; heaps of deliveries from my shopping through a Facebook page, and I won a voucher for Charm's Creations https://www.facebook.com/pages/Charms-Creations/147912481942641?sk=wall for simply sharing her link and having my mum like her page (she won as well, both really excited). Well onto me creation for this week. I have decided that I need to catch up on some scrapping of my twins, from when they were just babies. Master C managed nearly a page a week in his first year, filling a whole album but the twins are lucky if they have 5 pages each!!! Of course the most recent get done, leaving behind the past....


This LO "Baby Massage" is of Master M and his after-bath massage.


I used a:
number of Kaisercraft Prairie Lane Collection papers,
Prima denim/canvas flower and its packaging,
Studio Calico Anthology lettering,
October Afternoon clouds (?)
and button, lace, cotton, brads. 


I free-handedly cut my scallop edging and sanded the edges. The flowers have been also cut out from the Kaisercraft paper collection.


I just loved the Prima packaging and got a good feeling from making use of it. Have you ever reused your supply's packaging?

I am having so much fun creating of late, and I am now aiming to get some teacher's gifts prepared for the end of year thank you's.

In the coming days I will be uploading a few of my older LO's, just need to crop them a bit and tidy them up. It will be nice to have them displayed all in the one place.
Stay safe 
Ree xxx































No comments:

Post a Comment