Saturday 26 November 2011

Today's challenge....no photos!!

Hey, well I was successful at achieving a clean Den but it didn't last long.....does this ever happen to you, inspiration striking after a clean up?


Whilst cleaning and dusting I stumbled across some wrappers and tags. I had promised myself I would scrap these to help record the gifts we have received from my dearest friend, recording her far away travels. Today I achieved this by creating this LO using some of a kit I purchased from Polly! Scrapkits, "July Mini Release Kit". 


     


I have also started on another page but had to put that on hold to enjoy a lovely night of mature and sensible (Ha ha ha) board gaming with great mates....it will be completed tomorrow if this weather continues =)


Cheers,
Ree xxx getting scrapping =P

No comments:

Post a Comment